Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gym status

I know I haven't updated this in a couple days, I need to work on that. I did end up going to the gym after I got my nails done. I also went to the gym yesterday. I really have enjoyed myself, but I need to push harder. I have been doing the treadmill for 40 minutes on "fat burn" and then yesterday I added the bike for 15 minutes. When I leave the gym I feel like I still have more energy. Maybe I should do a class? I wish I had someone to take a class with me...cycling would be awesome (feel the burn) or zumba? I need new shoes for the gym because my feet hurt when I am done working out. Today when I go to the gym I will try that stair machine. I always see super fit people use that machine for like 10 mins then leave. I think that it burns your legs and butt muscles which I definitely can use! I will take a picture of myself in the mirror at the gym, I don't have any big mirrors at home. This way I can track my weight loss with pictures. I can always compare my blog updates with my weight loss to find out what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment